Storage Box Mgt. Software
Most professional firms across the country send their old files to off site storage facilities for archival purposes. Once they reach this location, it is very difficult to accurately track and manage these files. By storing historical, useless information, companies are incurring unnecessary costs which can be eliminated. Firms can also cause legal issues by not following their own retention policy. Also, firms keep track of their off site storage manually, on either index cards or paper lists, making it extremely cumbersome to control.
So, we decided to provide an inexpensive solution to this problem. Not only can your firm save time but money too by using our automated Storage Box Management System. This will also allow firms to organize their information so that it can be easily identified.
- A networkable Windows product that works with Windows XP, 2003, 2008, 2012, 2016, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1,10 compatible.
- Internet capable by using Microsoft Terminal Server or Citrix Server.
- Easy to use tabbed user interface.
- Supports multiple firm offices.
- Supports multiple storage locations.
- Maintains a master client list.
- Eliminates unnecessary costs by having information easily accessible.
- Files can be quickly extracted and easy to locate.
- Tracks destroy dates for easy disposal of obsolete information.
- Designed to easily handle managing your firm's retention policy.
- Highly flexible reports and very extensive filtering capabilities.
- Pricing is based on number of maximum number of boxes tracked:
- 500 Box license $40, 1000 Box license $80, Unlimited Box license $150
- Plus applicable sales tax.
- 30 day free trial.